September 02, 2020
Internship for Marketing
Are you studying undergraduate or master's degree in marketing in the Community of Madrid?
Would you like to practice in a company where you could participate in depth in the different roles of these areas in the engineering and software development environment?
We are looking for a proactive person who wants to provide the knowledge learned during the studies, and put them into practice in line with the other departments of the company.
Tasks to be carried out under the supervision of the commercial manager:
- Support in the development and monitoring of the marketing plan
- Design and run marketing campaigns in social media and mailing
- Customer-focused marketing campaigns: pre-analysis, segmentation, budget management, campaign development and results tracking
- Management and elaboration of contents for the website
- Design and make videos of engineering software products, together with engineering staff
- Analysis of other means of promotion: fairs, advertisements
- Search for leads through networks: LinkedIn, etc. Management of business contacts in CRM
- Analysis of marketing and sales activities, metrics, and strategies
- Other related tasks
- Last or penultimate course of any undergraduate study or master's degree in marketing in the Community of Madrid
- Essential: Very high level of English. Professional social media management, pe: LinkedIn
- Valuable: basic knowledge and previous experiences in SEO, SEM and/or analytics, even on a personal level
- Desirable: graphic design tools
Possibility of the internships being curricular according to the University where the studies are carried out
Location: Business Center CAmpus de Montegancedo, Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid, except if mandatory homeoffice.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or